Hebrew-English Tanach (Bible)
The Hebrew-English Tanach is the perfect introduction to Davka's Judaic Classics Library series. It includes includes the Hebrew text of the Tanach, complete English translation of the Bible, and the Hebrew text of Rashi on Chumash.
The Hebrew-English Tanach's modern English translation
is faithful to Jewish tradition and easy to comprehend.
Available for both Mac OS X and Windows, the Hebrew-English Tanach includes a host of great features, such as:
- Powerful, easy-to-use search function finds words and phrases
- Unique linking feature displays relevant texts, such as Chumash and Rashi, in simultaneously scrolling windows
- Print two texts side by side
- Install the program to your hard drive and put away the CD
- Hebrew text of the Tanach is displayed with nikud and trop
Special features in Mac OS X version:
- Search by letters, nikud, or even trop
- New Boolean operator "not followed by"
- Fully integrated window contains search parameters, one-line results, and the full text all on one screen without having to deal with overlapping windows
- Word list shows occurrence of every individual word in all text libraries
Take a look at some Hebrew-English Tanach (Bible) screen shots!
(*Available In Flat-Pack Only)
PC with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 32MB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive
or Macintosh with Mac OS X 10.5 and CD/DVD drive