Alef Bet Schoolhouse for Mac
Alef Bet Schoolhouse introduces Hebrew letter basics to children ages 3 and up. It features four engaging and enjoyable activities that teach pronunciation of Hebrew letters, recognition of letter shapes, the order of the Hebrew alphabet, and the differences between letters of similar appearance. With its vibrant graphics and fun audio, Alef Bet Schoolhouse is an ideal Hebrew learning tool for pre-schoolers. Alef Bet Schoolhouse teaches the Hebrew alphabet with with sound, color, animation and fun!
- Meet the Alef Bet - introduces each letter of the Hebrew alphabet with a different word for each letter, accompanied with delightful animation
- Magical Alef Bet Game - presents a sequence of Hebrew letters that must be placed in the proper sequence
- Name that Letter - places letters of similar appearance on the screen that must be identified
- Unscrambulator - takes each letter apart and scrambles them into pieces that need to be reassembled
* Macintosh with OS X 10.12 or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 46.8 MB disk space
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: