DavkaWriter Mac/ DavkaWriter Dimensions II
This great software bundle includes DavkaWriter for Mac and DavkaWriter Dimensions II
DavkaWriter 7 -- DavkaWriter 7 for Mac is a specially modified version of our renowned Hebrew-English word processor that brings a rich set of Hebrew word processing features - including perfect nikud and trop placement, Hebrew-English spell checker, on-screen Hebrew/English keyboard, and built-in Jewish text library - to your Macintosh.
We've partnered with CodeWeavers, makers of the popular CrossOver Mac product, to create this special Mac-friendly version.
DavkaWriter 7 for Mac has most of the look and feel of a Mac program, and it uses familiar Mac keyboard commands -- Command-P to print, Command-S to save, etc. While there are elements of the program that resemble its Windows origins, the program is easy to learn and use.
DavkaWriter 7 for Mac features:
- Mac pull-down menus
- Mac installer that installs DavkaWriter Mac to Applications folder
- Files are saved in DavkaWriter folder in your Mac's Documents folder
- Uses Mac print drivers for standard printing and PDF export
DavkaWriter 7 for Mac includes most of the features that come with the regular DavkaWriter 7 for Windows, with the exception of FlexiText and thematic borders.
If you have DavkaWriter documents that you created on your Windows PC, they will open seamlessly in DavkaWriter 7 for Mac and go back to Windows just as easily. And if you're new to DavkaWriter, you'll enjoy the ease of use, convenient switching between Hebrew and English, and built-in text libraries including Tanach, Mishnah, Siddur, and Parashat HaShavua that have made DavkaWriter famous worldwide.
DavkaWriter Dimensions II-- A collection of ready-to-use Hebrew texts in DavkaWriter word processing format.
Once you install the DavkaWriter Dimensions texts, they become a permanent part of the DavkaWriter tools menu, and are easily accessible from within the program.
DavkaWriter Dimensions II includes the following Hebrew texts:
- Hebrew text of Rashi on Chumash with Nikud - essential for teachers, educators and students
- Hebrew text of Rambam's Mishneh Torah - indispensable for research and study!
- Hebrew text of Otzar Dinim U'minhagim - Classic text of Rabbi J.D. Eisenstein's digest of Jewish laws and customs, a most useful reference tool
- Hebrew-Aramaic text of Talmud and Rashi
- Machzor for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in Nusach Ashkenaz and Nusach Sefard formats, with nikud
- Shabbat Zemirot in Hebrew with nikud
- Passover Haggadah – Hebrew text with nikud, English translation by Rabbi Zev Shostak
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch – Hebrew text with nikud
- English text of Tanach
Mac with 4 GB RAM, OS X 10.6 or higher, Mac OS Mountain Lion, Mavericks, or Yosemite.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: