DavkaWriter 7 Win / Hebrew Font Gallery Deluxe
DavkaWriter 7/Hebrew Font Gallery Deluxe Bundle for Windows
DavkaWriter 7 is the premiere Hebrew/English word processor for Windows. It can handle everything from short documents and memos to full-length books and articles. DavkaWriter 7 contains a wealth of powerful tools that make it easy to create complex Hebrew/English documents, complete with text boxes, footnotes, multiple columns, drop caps, and graphics.
DavkaWriter 7 is built for Hebrew from the ground up. It handles nikud and trop precisely, and features an on-screen visual Hebrew keyboard, which makes text entry easy for those unfamiliar with the Hebrew keyboard layout. DavkaWriter 7 integrates the vowelized text of the Tanach, Rashi on Chumash, the Mishnah, and the Siddur for easy and convenient access. It even includes a separate library of the weekly Torah and Haftarah readings for easy access.
DavkaWriter 7 is simple to use, yet exceptionally powerful. You won't find better value in a Hebrew word processor anywhere!
DavkaWriter 7 includes an extensive list of features!
- Hebrew/English auto spell checker
- Hebrew/English individual word translator
- Fifty-five Hebrew fonts, all with nikud and trop
- Support for Shva-na, kamatz katan, and chataf-kamatz
- Search and replace for nikud and trop
- Individual coloring of nikud and trop characters
- Fonts drop-down list lists Hebrew and English separately and conveniently
- Look up Tanach and Mishnah by book, chapter, and verse
- Hebrew/English footnote and page numbering
- Hebrew/English sorting
- Hebrew/English dates, using Jewish or secular calendar
- PowerStyles that specify font, size and style for Hebrew & English separately, so you can pair up different fonts
- Hebrew/English mail merge fields
- Hebrew/English chapter titles
- Importing of Dagesh, Nota Bene, and WordPerfect 5.1 Hebrew files
- Exports Hebrew text with nikud and trop to non-Hebrew-enabled software
- Export documents to text, RTF, and PDF file format
Designed with the home user in mind!
- Easy to learn and use
- Automatic bulleting, numbering and outlining
- Mail merge—create form letters easily and efficiently
- Label and envelope printing, with hundreds of Avery® templates
- FlexiText — stretch and twist text with dozens of creative effects
- Draggable document tabs for efficient on-screen organization
- Customizable application look
- Zoom slider adjusts page zoom instantly
- Screen Shot captures any part of the screen and saves as a graphic
- Two separate lists of recently-used fonts, one for Hebrew and one for English
Professional features for creating sophisticated documents
- Draw Layer - Place graphical elements anywhere, with a variety of text-wrapping options
- Use text boxes to place text anywhere and flow it from box to box
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts, toolbars and menus
- Drop caps -- by the letter or by the word
- PowerStyles -- Control font, style, and paragraph automatically
- Select by Style – Change only the text that's in a specific font, size and style
- Customizable Print Preview showing multiple pages side by side – and edit while you preview
- Powerful macro editor automates complex and repetitive tasks
- Create single and multi-level Table of Contents
- Insert automatically updating chapter files into header or footer
- Automatically duplicate and link multiple text boxes
- Multiple object selection
- Full-screen mode for viewing your document without clutter
- Nudge currently selected object, or objects, via arrow keys
Work with two pages, side by side, without entering page preview mode
Free Bonuses -- Fully integrated into DavkaWriter 7 Hebrew Word Processor
- 380 clip art images from the DavkaGraphics Collection
- Tanach with nikud and trop
- Mishnayot with nikud
- Full text of Ashkenaz Siddur and Sefard Siddur, with nikud
- Rashi on Chumash with nikud
- Torah and Haftarah readings
Hebrew Font Gallery Deluxe contains a winning collection of 30 unique, high-quality Hebrew fonts which add flair and pizzazz to any work. Hebrew Font Gallery Deluxe includes exquisite Hebrew fonts designed by Shmuel Guttman, master font craftsman of Jerusalem.
What makes Hebrew Font Gallery Deluxe truly unique is its full complement of vowels and cantillation marks. DavkaWriter users can easily access these special characters directly from within DavkaWriter.
Take a look at the fonts you get with Hebrew Font Gallery Deluxe:
Click on the links below to view each set.
Please Note: These fonts are not compatible with Hebrew Word or other Hebrew Windows programs that work in a right-to-left direction.
If you need Hebrew fonts for use in in Microsoft Word for Windows and other Unicode-supporting programs, check out Hebrew Font Portfolio
PC with Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: